OUR CURRENT THEME
Science is like magic, but real!
Your Creativity in Science box is filled with engaging books, fun hands on creative science experiments, sensory play, songs to sing and cooking activities.
- There are 4 wonderful picture books all celebrating different forms of creativity and colour in science.
- Finish Me, What can you See? - Heath McKkenzie - Your reader will love reading the glues and moving the shape around until they complete the picture.
- The Great BIG book of Aussie Inventions - Chris Roy Taylor - takes your reader on a wonderful colourful journey over Australia introducing them to some of the weird, whacky and amazing inventions that have come from the land Down Under.
- Touch and Feel Colours -Fhiona Gallaway - This cute book is a fun and engaging way for your little reader to learn colours.
- In the Garden - Grace Jones. Your little reader will love learning about the natural sciences with this interactive board book.
- The individual book guides included in the parent booklet will provide an overview of these wonderful books, suggestions on how to enhance the reading experience and educational tips to extend your reader.
- Book inspired play activities and crafts for your older reader are:
- Learn how mayonnaise is made
- Traveling watercolor experiment
- 2d shape colouring
- Create your own shape picture
- My own experiment recording sheets
- Invent your own lollipop
- Camouflage Song
- Scientific Maths
- Find a Word
- Book inspired play activities and crafts for your younger reader are:
- Colour mixing experiment (painting with dopplers)
- ‘Colour I see’ Song
- Sorting by colour activity
- Dinosaur footprint colour trail
- Learn how mayonnaise is made -
- Playdough recipe
- There are plenty of engagement gifs in this box.
- Simple Science experiments book
- Packet of water bombs.
- X2 The Grow Charts - perfect to chart your readers' height progress
- Your little reader will love playing and making creations with their assorted playdough toys