OUR CURRENT THEME
When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers ‘tis near Halloween.
Halloween has become a time of spooky entertainment, with ghosts and monsters in every corner. Whether or not you celebrate Halloween, this is a great theme to show how even the things we think are scary aren’t always what they seem, and that those creatures in the dark might be just like us.
What is included:
- There are 3 fabulous books in your box
- Dracula Spectacular, Lucy Rowland - Your reader will follow Dracula Boy as he learns it's ok to be yourself.
- Halloween Hide and Seek, Jill Kalz - Your reader will love exploring all the Halloween scenes in this fabulous look and find book.
- Monstergarten, Daniel J Mahoney - Your reader will be able to relate to this heartwarming story about starting at school.
- The individual book guides included in the parent booklet will provide an overview of these wonderful books, suggestions on how to enhance the reading experience and educational tips to extend your reader.
- Book inspired play activities and crafts:
- Jack-o-lantern coding maze
- Spooky complete the pattern
- Feed the hungry monster
- Halloween colouring in
- Ghostly secret word finder
- Halloween playdough recipe
- 2 hands on crafts
- Torn paper silhouette art piece
- A collection of fun Halloween decorations
- The engagement gifts are a Monster Paddleball Game, perfect to get up and moving, and a Cute Monster Pencil and Eraser, to help you complete your spooky activities.
- A soft and chewy monster rice bubble treat recipe your reader will love creating.