OUR CURRENT THEME
This theme is all about having fun whilst learning. Having fun while learning helps children to retain information better because the process is enjoyable and memorable. When learning is fun, your child learns to love learning. Play is essential to achieving optimal learning so to enhance the reading experience your box not only includes fantastic play based books it also includes hands on book inspired play based crafts and beyond the book activities.
- There are 3 uniquely different fun books for your reader to learn from and about.
- Your reader will enjoy exploring the world of sharks through fun and hilarious scenarios in ‘Would you rather have a Shark for a sister or a Ray for a brother
- They will love the new and exciting way to learn about what’s happening underground with the interactive ‘Slide-N-Seek Earth’
- ‘Find your way - Under the Sea’ is packed full of fun maths activities combined with an exciting mission, making for an entertaining and educational adventure
- The individual book guides included in the parent booklet will provide an overview of these wonderful books, suggestions on how to enhance the reading experience and educational tips to extend your reader.
- Book inspired learning activities and crafts include:.
- ABC bingo game
- How to use your ABC flashcards
- Alphabet letters fruits and vegetables
- A fun wiggly worm craft
- How to make a book guide
- Mission Control
- Create your own under the sea map
- The engagement gift is a perfect resource to show your reader just how much fun writing their first book can be. How to make a book, written and illustrated by Heath McKenzie will bring out the creative genius waiting to be unleashed in every child.
- Additionally we have included ABC flashcards for some playful snap, bingo and treasure hunt games.
- Plus your box includes a tasty muffin recipe using a delicious brain boosting superfood your reader will love.