OUR CURRENT THEME
Read me a story, tuck me in tight, tell me you love me, and kiss me goodnight!
Bedtime stories provide a nice quiet way to connect at the end of the day whilst helping to establish a lifelong love of reading. Children ultimately learn to love books because they are sharing it with someone they love.
- There are 3 gorgeous books in your box to share at bedtime or in fact at anything during the day.
- Say Goodnight to the sleepy animals, Ian Whybrow, Ed Eaves - Your reader will love joining cat as she sets off to say goodnight to all her animal friends
- Sleep little pup , Jo Parry - Little Pup tries everything from counting sheep, watching the stars, eating his favorite bone, and playing with the mice-but he can't fall asleep.
- I am not a sleepy Sloth - Jane Riordan & Louise Anglicas -. Your reader will delight in the bright beautiful artwork and humorous text as they follow sloth on her exciting adventure.
- The individual book guides included in the parent booklet will provide an overview of these wonderful books, suggestions on how to enhance the reading experience and educational tips to extend your reader.
- Book inspired play activities and crafts:
- Yoga Cards to promote sleep and relaxation
- Sleepy Owl craft picture
- Bedtime Song
- Design your own PJ’s
- Sheep counting
- Find a word
- Sleepy cat maze
- The fun engagement gift is a star night light, ideal for your readers bedroom.
- Plus recipes for the perfect bedtime snacks that are simple to make, delicious and include sleep inducing ingredients!.