OUR CURRENT THEME
There's a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep.
Getting a good night’s sleep is such an important part of each day. It helps our bodies and minds rest, and helps us feel prepared and full of energy each morning to take on a new day. This theme is designed to explore the impact sleep has on keeping us healthy, as well as the importance of a good bedtime routine.
What is included:
- There are 3 fabulous books in your box
- Now Go To Sleep, Matt Carr - Your reader will love following the hilarious antics of Mrs Moo's class.
- My Friend Sleep, Laura Baker and Hannah Peck - Your reader will delight in learning about the amazing world of dreams.
- Shhh!, Barroux - Your reader will love learning about what happens when the sun goes down.
- The individual book guides included in the parent booklet will provide an overview of these wonderful books, suggestions on how to enhance the reading experience and educational tips to extend your reader.
- Book inspired play activities and crafts for your bigger reader:
- Bedtime Colouring In
- Secret Word Finder
- Bedtime Spot the Difference
- Go To Bed Number Sequence
- Bedtime Alpha Sort
- Goodnight Song
- 2 hands on crafts for your bigger reader:
- Bedtime Routine Clock
- The engagement gifts for your bigger reader are a fun clock puzzle, perfect to practice telling time and developing fine-motor skills, and a gorgeous piece of wall art, for decorating your readers bedroom!
- A delicious and fun banana and peanut butter snack ball recipe.
Please note all the subscription options below are ongoing subscriptions, and will continue to renew until paused or cancelled.