This theme is all about having fun whilst learning. Having fun while learning helps children to retain information better because the process is enjoyable and memorable. When learning is fun, your child learns to love learning. Play is essential to achieving optimal learning so to enhance the reading experience your box not only includes fantastic play based books it also includes hands on book inspired play based crafts and beyond the book activities.
- Your reader will enjoy exploring the world of sharks through fun and hilarious scenarios in ‘Would you rather have a Shark for a sister or a Ray for a brother
- They will love the new and exciting way to learn about what’s happening underground with the interactive ‘Slide-N-Seek Earth’
- ‘Find your way - Under the Sea’ is packed full of fun maths activities combined with an exciting mission, making for an entertaining and educational adventure
- ABC bingo game
- How to use your ABC flashcards
- Alphabet letters fruits and vegetables
- A fun wiggly worm craft
- How to make a book guide
- Mission Control
- Create your own under the sea map
This theme is designed to help to promote the beauty of diversity and celebrate differences. The wonderful books and resources included will look at all the ways in which people are different, such as hair types, skin colours, families, likes and dislikes etc. Furthermore, they will help your reader to talk about themselves and others positively and respectfully.
What is included:
- There are 2 fantastic hardcover picture books and a fun love and friendship sticker book in your box.
- Red Ned is a heartwarming and humorous story about a eight year old boy who hates his wild mane of red hair.
- How to be an Earthling: Same but different is a wonderful book about diversity.
- Love Bug, A fun sticker activity book which is packed full of bugs celebrating friendship and togetherness. Inside are more than 300 reusable stickers so that your reader can complete the scenes and fun-filled activities time and time again.
- Everyone Belongs song
- This is Me and This is my Friend
- My first Graph
- Page 2 of 2