'Winter' Little Hands
Learn about Winter in the warmth of your home!
Winter is the coldest time of year and in some places, it brings freezing temperatures, snow, and ice with it. Let your reader explore this fun season with hands on activities and beautifully illustrated winter books.
- 3 gorgeous books all celebrating Wintertime
- Look Closer into the Arctic, Roger Priddy- journey through magical, Arctic landscapes in this beautifully illustrated book
- Charlie Chick learns to fly - Nick Denchfield and illustrations by Ant Parker - Interactive board book.
- A Loud Winter’s Nap - Katy Hudson. Will tortoise learn to love winter?
- The individual book guides included in the parent booklet will provide an overview of these wonderful books, suggestions on how to enhance the reading experience and educational tips to extend your reader.
- Book inspired play activities and crafts:
- Penguin Rhyme
- Winter Maze
- How to make homemade snow
- Wintertime Fun colouring in
- Wintertime more or less
- Penguin cut out and arctic poster
- Make your own blizzard in a bottle
- The engagement gift is a p is for penguin magnet, perfect to stick any of your little readers winter art on the fridge
- A perfect fun and healthy SnowMan snack idea and delicious pea filled rice “snow ball”! By Simone from Playwithfood_au