'Winter' Bigger Hands
Explore Winter with our amazing frosty box!
Winter is the coldest time of year and in some places, it brings freezing temperatures, snow, and ice with it. Let your reader explore this fun season with hands on activities and beautifully illustrated winter books.
- 3 gorgeous books celebrating all things Winter
- The Storm Whale in Winter - Benji Davies - A stunning tale of courage and friendship
- Little Golden Book - The porky little puppy’s Wonderful Winters Day - Jean Chandler A classic story about a Wonderful Winters Day.
- A Loud Winter’s Nap - Katy Hudson. Will tortoise learn to love winter?
- The individual book guides included in the parent booklet will provide an overview of these wonderful books, suggestions on how to enhance the reading experience and educational tips to extend your reader.
- Book inspired play activities and crafts:
- Ten frame iceberg maths
- Winter wonderland word search
- How to make homemade snow
- 3d Snowman paper craft
- Wintertime Fun colouring in
- Wintertime more or less
- Penguin cut out and arctic poster
- Make your own blue whale bubble blower craft
- The fun engagement gift is a Grow Em’s Penguin. Your reader will be able to construct their very own cute penguin and just like magic watch it grow!
- A perfect fun and healthy SnowMan snack idea and delicious pea filled rice “snow ball”! By Simone from Playwithfood_au