'All About Me' Little Hands
This theme discusses - “Who Am I?”, “What do I love about me” and “How does my body work”.
- My body - Puzzle Book- This colourfully illustrated interactive body book has fascinating puzzle pieces on each page. Your little reader will love learning about their bodies and piecing together the puzzles inside.
I Can Share book - This brightly coloured book looks at all the things your little reader can do, in particular looking at the different ways they can share with each other. They will love the simple words and bright bold
tabs on the side. A perfect book for little hands and developing
- Exactly Like Me book - Your little reader will love joining mouse as he meets some amazing animals for a round the world adventure. This beautifully illustrated story has a wonderful message that the best gift of all is staying true to yourself.
- Each book comes with it's own reading guide, tips, and ideas on how to extend them.
- This themes engagement gift is a textured blow up ball (complete with pump).
- The craft activities from Casey @littlelifelonglearners is "Sensory Finger and Toe Painting" and "Spaghetti Sensory Plates". These inspiring activities encourage your little learner to get hands on and experiences different textures and feelings.
- This lunchbox idea is 'Face Plates'. A creative way to build your little person and have them eat themselves for lunch!
- This recipe is low sugar ginger bread men.
- BONUS - Craft and singing activity. This activity involves making a paper plate face showing your 5 senses and then singing the song of senses (lyrics to song included on the back of this page).