'I want to be a VET' Bigger Hands (Gift Box)
This theme is the ultimate in pretend play, where you reader not only reads books about pets and what it is like being a veterinarian they also get to experience running an imaginative vet clinic.
Sneak Peek of what is included:
- There are 3 gorgeous pet inspired books in your box
- One beautiful hardcover is a heartwarming and humorous story about a gang of street cats.
- One is all about what is like to be a vet - which will teach your reader all about animals and how to care for them.
- One explores the secret life of our pets.
- The individual book guides included in the parent booklet will provide an overview of these wonderful books, suggestions on how to enhance the reading experience and educational tips to extend your reader.
- The activity booklet is packed full of pretend play printables to make the best veterinary clinic including some book inspired literacy and numeracy activities.
- 3 hands on craft activities with all materials
- Pet x-rays
- A hanging pet picture for the vet clinic
- A movable clock
- A gorgeous paw print drawstring bag perfect to carry those injured animals or veterinary books.
- Plus a playful yet tasty pet inspired recipe