'All About Me' Bigger Hands
“Who Am I?”
“What do I love about me”
“How does my body work”
- 'The Human Body - A lift the flap book' - Your little reader will love finding out what is going on underneath their skin, what their five senses are, how their muscles works and more. This stunning fact-filled book will have them thoroughly fascinated. A perfect book to grow with.
- 'You are like you' book - A beautifully illustrated story that has a powerful message for your little reader about what makes the amazing unique person that is themselves.
- 'Fins Fluff and other Stuff' book - Your little reader will love imaging what it would be like to be made of lollipops, metal or feathers in this funny yet beautiful story.
- Each book comes with it's own reading guide, tips, and ideas on how to extend them.
- This themes engagement gift is a fun skipping rope.
- The craft activity from Aly @growtoknow is "Human Body". An inspiring activity where your littler person makes their own set of working lungs
- The lunchbox idea is 'Face Plates'. A creative way to build your little person and have them eat themsleves for lunch!
- The recipe is low sugar ginger bread men.
- BONUS - Doodle and Draw Inside, Outside, Everywhere - A 128 page paper back activity book filled with amazingly imaginative doodles and learning concepts like counting and opposites
- BONUS - A build your own dancing skeleton craft activity. This activity perfectly compliments the human body book.