'A spooky Night of Fun and Monsters' Many Hands
Family fun spooky monster filled learning!
This fun playful topic is a huge engagement draw card with the kids but it is also packed full of spooky monster filled learning. This theme is also perfect to show how everyone gets scared at times and to help dispel the idea that monsters or things in the dark are scary.
- There are 4 spookey fun books
- Katie and the Haunted Museum - Fran Manushkin & Tammie Lyon. a spooky sleepover at the museum.
- A Monster Alphabet, The ABC’s of Screams a monster alphabet where your reader will laugh out loud and shiver whilst learning about all of the strange and spooky creature
- A Mischief of Monsters - Priddy Books - Your reader will love joining in with the little and big monsters as they munch, crunch, roar, snore, squelch and belch!
- Look out for Monsters - Lake Press.. Your little reader will love looking into the jiggle-eyes of the monsters as you read this fun book.
- The individual book guides included in the parent booklet will provide an overview of these wonderful books, suggestions on how to enhance the reading experience and educational tips to extend your reader.
- Book inspired play activities and crafts for your older reader:
- Monster Maze
- Help find monster candy
- The spooky word find
- Monster dice
- Monster roll and match
- Colour by math monster style
- Make your own spooky slime
- Make your own monster dice game (hands on play based craft game)
- Book inspired play activities and crafts for your younger reader:
- Monster Maze
- Monster Number Cards
- Colour my Monster
- Paint my Monsters (mess free sensory play)
- Your older reader will have lots of paining fun with the Paint with Water Witches engagement gift.
- The engagement gift for your younger reader is adorable monster socks
- Plus delicious monster cookies recipe to make together and a playful monster pizza lunch idea from Bernardette from @goodiegoodielunchbox