Inspire Book Box makes reading fun and is designed to engage and ignite your little one’s passion for reading. Our Little Hands boxes have been specifically designed for children aged 0-3 years. For newborns we recommend using the box for reading aloud from birth to stimulate brain development and foster a positive parent-child bond. For the early years, we recommend using the box for reading aloud, playing, learning and exploring new topics and concepts together.
The books are selected as they target the interests of this age group and include engaging, interactive board books and occasionally gorgeous hardcover picture books. The hands on sensory crafts are designed to stimulate your little ones' senses whilst helping to build their language development, cognitive development and fine motor skills.
What’s in the premium box
- 3 great high quality books
- At least 1 hands on sensory craft activities (inc. all materials)
- At least 1 engagement gift to extend the excitement of the book
- 3-6 book inspired developmental activities in the themed activity booklet
- Delicious and entertaining kids lunchbox and recipe guides
- Parent guide - The parent guide includes an overview of each book and specific literacy, early reading, language, etc. tips. The booklet also includes extra engagement activities and extension activities for each book
Inspire Book Box creates a magical reading experience for the whole family. Let us help you create a life long reader!