OUR CURRENT THEME
Fact or Fantasy... let the fun begin...
Children love Fantasy (make believe) and research has shown that kids who read fantasy books on a regular basis are much more likely to express and explore their imagination. In this box children will explore stories with both factual and fantasy elements and have fun beginning to distinguish between what is real and what is fantasy.
- There are 3 gorgeous books in your box to share.
- My Magical Witch - Yujin Shin and Campbel books - Your little reader will love entering a magical world and taking a broomstick ride with a colourful witch!
- First stories, Doctor DoLittle - Jean Claude and Campbell Books:- Your little reader will love to Meet Doctor Dolittle. He talks to animals and has a pushmi-pullyu as a pet!
- Tales from Acorn Wood - Friends, Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler:. Your little reader will love helping Mouse find Fox's sock, playing hide-and-seek with Pig and Hen, and having a picnic tea with Blackbird and his friends in this exciting introduction to the world of Acorn Wood.
- The individual book guides included in the parent booklet will provide an overview of these wonderful books, suggestions on how to enhance the reading experience and educational tips to extend your reader.
- Book inspired play activities and crafts:
- Cloud Watching
- Friends Photo Frame sensory craft
- Help the witch find her broomstick
- Animals in the Jungle song
- Colour in the Witches Hat
- The fun engagement gift is a gorgeous Dinosaur sign, ideal for your reader's playroom.
- Plus a wonderful rainbow plate idea.