OUR CURRENT THEME
This theme is all about having fun whilst learning. Having fun while learning helps children to retain information better because the process is enjoyable and memorable. When learning is fun, your child learns to love learning. Play is essential to achieving optimal learning so to enhance the reading experience your box not only includes fantastic play based books it also includes hands on book inspired play based crafts and beyond the book activities.
What is included:
- There are 3 interactive board books plus a bonus BIG board book for your little reader to learn from.
- Your little reader will love exploring and discovering words in Lift the Flap - Words I know.
- Your little reader can practice their numeracy and shape-recognition skills with Lift the Flap Shapes
- Your little reader will love answering the questions and lifting the flaps to see whether they are correct in Lift the Flap - Number Fun
- My First opposites BIG Book is the fun Bonus book
- The individual book guides included in the parent booklet will provide an overview of these wonderful books, suggestions on how to enhance the reading experience and educational tips to extend your reader.
- Book inspired learning activities and crafts include:.
- How to use your colour and shapes flashcards
- Alphabet letters fruits and vegetables
- Sponge shape art
- Rocket sponge art
- Shapes song
- Numbers song
- Counting Fun
- The engagement gift is a perfect resource to show your reader just how much fun Shape and Colour flashcards can be. Activities include snap, simple bingo and treasure hunt games.
- Plus your box includes a tasty muffin recipe using a delicious brain boosting superfood your reader will love.