OUR CURRENT THEME
From fairy tales that have been transported into the modern day and feature scenarios children can relate to and learn to classical stories to enjoy filled with exciting interaction is box is sure to be loved by young and old alike.
Fairy Tales help readers develop critical thinking skills and promote imagination. As Albert Einstein said, “if you want children to be intelligent read them fairy tales”. Fairy Tales also aid in building emotional resilience in a safe environment (reading with mum/dad) through exposure and guided conversation.
3 fun interactive books celebrating fairy tales and nursery rhymes
- The Wheels On the Bus, press sound book - Little Me Your little reader will love singing along with this playful version of the well loved rhyme
- First stories - Pinocchio - Campbell Books - the perfect introduction for young children to this classic fairy tale. Your little reader will love the push, pull and turn mechanisms
- First Stories - Snow White - Campbell Book the perfect introduction for young children to this classic fairy tale. Your little reader will love the push, pull and turn
- The individual book guides included in the parent booklet will provide an overview of these wonderful books, suggestions on how to enhance the reading experience and educational tips to extend your reader.
Book inspired play activities and crafts:
- Goldielocks and the three bears simplified story cards.
- Pinocchio simple maze
- Fairytale colouring in
- Porridge oats playdough recipe
- Make your own Bear activity (joint activity for caregiver and little reader)
- Your little reader will love helping to create their own fairytales scene as their engagement gift.
- Plus instructions on how to make a gorgeous fairy tale castle made using the delicious zucchini recipe from Simone from @playwithfood_au